Without going into any detail (because things like bodily function details make me very uncomfortable) and with a long, hard knock on wood, the score:
Potty-training: 1 Me: Victory!
Two weeks accident free, but still diapers at night. That counts, right? The 1 point for potty-training was a well deserved point, bravo to the Munchkin for that one.
And a Happy Belated Valentine's to you all. In keeping the spirit of love going I challenge anyone to watch this:
Count the number of times the word "awesome" or "amazing" is thrown out there. Add them up and try to beat that number in one days time while talking about your significant other.
For those that enjoyed V-day solo, or wish their honey snuggled them a bit more, might I suggest:


**Fuzzy thoughts sent to the person who can name the movie that the title of this post is from.
Potty-training: 1 Me: Victory!
Two weeks accident free, but still diapers at night. That counts, right? The 1 point for potty-training was a well deserved point, bravo to the Munchkin for that one.
And a Happy Belated Valentine's to you all. In keeping the spirit of love going I challenge anyone to watch this:
Count the number of times the word "awesome" or "amazing" is thrown out there. Add them up and try to beat that number in one days time while talking about your significant other.For those that enjoyed V-day solo, or wish their honey snuggled them a bit more, might I suggest:


**Fuzzy thoughts sent to the person who can name the movie that the title of this post is from.
7 comments:
1) "Sense and Sensibility"
2) Congrats on the training! I say you give yourself 3 points, at least.
3) Will it still count if I give you the number of "awesomes" and "amazings" tomorrow? Because we watch it online the next day to keep commercial interruptions on to a minimum. :)
Yeah for victory. Jake is a total cheese ball who loves big boobs and general tackiness. So not awesome.
I have fallen for four beautiful women.
Jake, you're a dweeb.
Well done Margo. I won't tell anyone about the poo on the carpet incident.
I LOVE Sense and Sensibility! And I totally thought Jake would choose Ally so now I am like REALLY?!! Jake is getting on my nerves, he quickly rooted out the women who had any morals, the two women left are annoying. Why do I watch?
Yay for potty training!
Vienna=blech. Jake= nerdy pants. Those pillows make me think of the 30 rock with James franco. Congrats on potty training. Will peed on me the other day and I thought it was kinda cute.
"I do not attempt to deny that, 'I think very highly of him...'" I have that movie memorized. Potty training, not so fun. Congrats on the victory! Your little girls are adorable! I miss you!
marg! Congrats on the potty training thing! That is always such fun! Anywho, to answer your question we were down in poi pu also! we loved it there! I think that is the best side of the island and the warmest! Did you guys go with just yourselves?
Post a Comment