Awesome. Be sure to return and report on your success.
Good luck my dear. I am so not looking forward to doing it again with Gabe. You will rein victorious!!
Good luck! For me a few days of nudity worked best. Good that you have wood floors!
hey me too, I have a feeling I will lose the battle. hope it goes better for you!
Good luck~ Life is so much cheaper without them!
Thanks for the well wishes and tips. We are battling through. Just not sure who is going to win yet.
go buy lots of carpet cleaner and lysol wipes :) have fun!
How is it going? I hope success has been found!! I know 2 kids in diapers, for a period there Owen was so fat he fit in the same size as Gretta so our Costco boxes were gone twice as fast. Either way, say hello to like $40 a month back in your pocket, whoo hoo!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Awesome. Be sure to return and report on your success.
Good luck my dear. I am so not looking forward to doing it again with Gabe. You will rein victorious!!
Good luck! For me a few days of nudity worked best. Good that you have wood floors!
hey me too, I have a feeling I will lose the battle. hope it goes better for you!
Good luck~ Life is so much cheaper without them!
Thanks for the well wishes and tips. We are battling through. Just not sure who is going to win yet.
go buy lots of carpet cleaner and lysol wipes :) have fun!
How is it going? I hope success has been found!!
I know 2 kids in diapers, for a period there Owen was so fat he fit in the same size as Gretta so our Costco boxes were gone twice as fast. Either way, say hello to like $40 a month back in your pocket, whoo hoo!!
Post a Comment