We are having another girl. Whoohoo! I didn't have a preference, although I couldn't stop laughing when they told us. Austin was hoping for this outcome, so we are excited.
After we picked up the Munchkin from our friends house we told her she was going to have a sister. She said she wanted to dance. So we went and got cupcakes to celebrate while she danced in her carseat.
congrats! you will love having 2 little girls! sisters are so much fun. I only dream about having 2 little girls-but that will never happen! I hope all goes well with the rest of your pregnancy.
Congrats! Nothing tops the fun you can have with sisters...I am so excited for you and hope you are feeling well! I love that the Munchkin danced over the news, that is precious!
Yaayy! I think that any combination of kids is fun!! Every kid is so different and it's just fun to get to know their personalities! Cupcakes are a great way to celebrate!
Yeah! Congrats! Having the first two be the same gender is so fun and makes life so easy. You will love it. I'm so excited for you!! P.S. how's your thumb? You should have immediately stuck a gold stud in it so the whole would heal up and you could have a cool piercing.
Thanks for all the well wishes friends. We appreciate it.
Hil- Your comment made me laugh out loud. I SHOULD have put a stud in my thumb. That would've been really cool. I am truly so embarrassed by that story.
That's really exciting. I was sorry to read about the fainting, teeth through lip into chin bit. But glad that things are on the mend and that you and the baby are well.
My timing isn't quite as in-sync as it was with you and our first babies, but we are expecting our second and are very excited.
Congrats! Girls are so great! When does that make you due? It never does say on the blog!! I just saw Cindy on Saturday and she had her baby on the 26th of January. Also Ashley had her baby on the 23rd of January, she was eight weeks early. She is still in the NICU but she is doing good. Both of them had girls! I guess Ang is having a boy! So fun! Miss ya!
Margaret! Congrats on numero dos. I have to say I laughed a little after I read your fainting story just because it reminded me of my one faiting story (besides the "have your friends make you faint" phase I went through in jr. high.) Sorry for the novel I'm about to write: We were living with my grandparents. Sarah and I were in the bathroom fighting over the mirror. (The joys of sisters, good luck..just kidding) Anyway, I wasn't feeling good so I laid my head on the counter. Next thing I know I woke up on the floor with a HUGE goose egg and Sarah stanging over me with a brush in her hand. My grandma heard the bang, which was my head hitting the bathtub, and assumed Sarah had hit me. You remember my danish grandma? Not someone you want mad at you. Long story, but good times. Moral of this story, I'm glad I didn't bite through my lip. Love ya and miss you!!
Em- I was always too big of a wuss to have my friends make me faint. But I did watch as other people participated. I love the sister story. And that your grandma assumed that Sarah had hit you. Classic. We need to get together sometime.
Margaret! It's Yael!! Your favorite!! I can't believe I found you! All you New Haven people are like a cult with your blogs so you're all so easy to find! Congratulations! I didn't even know you had baby #1! Where are you?? When are we hanging out? I am currently in my last semester of college at Scripps in Claremont, CA...not sure what I am doing next year but am enjoying my remaining time while it lasts...anyway shoot me an email when you get a chance I would love an update! yaelfriedman7@gmail.com Love, Yael xoxo
28 comments:
Stellar.
We are happy for you. Hope your chin hole is a thing of the past.
Joe
SO EXCITING! Congratulations!
congrats! that is so exciting! Yay!!
Yay Margs! We can have girls together this time!
yipee! sistas!!
Yahoo! It's fun having two girls! Think of all the adorable matching outfits! Love you!
Congrats - so fun!
Yay! Girls are lots of fun. When are we going to a movie?
Wahoo for girls. How nice that you have everything already!
Hooray for sharing a room and hand-me-downs, and all the fun of matching outfits. I'm so happy for you.
how fun, two girls! Congrats!
congrats! you will love having 2 little girls! sisters are so much fun. I only dream about having 2 little girls-but that will never happen! I hope all goes well with the rest of your pregnancy.
I'm sure they will be the best of friends! Congrats!
congratulations! those boys are softies for baby girls!!! looks like our hazels can be bff's now!
Congrats! Nothing tops the fun you can have with sisters...I am so excited for you and hope you are feeling well! I love that the Munchkin danced over the news, that is precious!
Yaayy! I think that any combination of kids is fun!! Every kid is so different and it's just fun to get to know their personalities! Cupcakes are a great way to celebrate!
Congrats! You have got to love sisters!
Congrats Margaret! THat will be so fun for Amelia to have a playmate. So excited for you!!!
OOh the girlie fun continues!! Yay...congrats!!
Maybe this one will be a mini- margaret. Congrats!
Yeah! Congrats! Having the first two be the same gender is so fun and makes life so easy. You will love it. I'm so excited for you!!
P.S. how's your thumb? You should have immediately stuck a gold stud in it so the whole would heal up and you could have a cool piercing.
Thanks for all the well wishes friends. We appreciate it.
Hil- Your comment made me laugh out loud. I SHOULD have put a stud in my thumb. That would've been really cool. I am truly so embarrassed by that story.
That's really exciting. I was sorry to read about the fainting, teeth through lip into chin bit. But glad that things are on the mend and that you and the baby are well.
My timing isn't quite as in-sync as it was with you and our first babies, but we are expecting our second and are very excited.
Congrats! Girls are so great! When does that make you due? It never does say on the blog!! I just saw Cindy on Saturday and she had her baby on the 26th of January. Also Ashley had her baby on the 23rd of January, she was eight weeks early. She is still in the NICU but she is doing good. Both of them had girls! I guess Ang is having a boy! So fun! Miss ya!
Millie- Congrats! I was wondering if we'd be pregnant at the same time again. I hope things are going well with it.
Belle- I'm due June 7th, sorry, I should post that. I think you are about 4 weeks ahead of me? We'll have to get together this summer sometime.
Margaret! Congrats on numero dos. I have to say I laughed a little after I read your fainting story just because it reminded me of my one faiting story (besides the "have your friends make you faint" phase I went through in jr. high.) Sorry for the novel I'm about to write:
We were living with my grandparents. Sarah and I were in the bathroom fighting over the mirror. (The joys of sisters, good luck..just kidding) Anyway, I wasn't feeling good so I laid my head on the counter. Next thing I know I woke up on the floor with a HUGE goose egg and Sarah stanging over me with a brush in her hand. My grandma heard the bang, which was my head hitting the bathtub, and assumed Sarah had hit me. You remember my danish grandma? Not someone you want mad at you. Long story, but good times. Moral of this story, I'm glad I didn't bite through my lip. Love ya and miss you!!
Em- I was always too big of a wuss to have my friends make me faint. But I did watch as other people participated. I love the sister story. And that your grandma assumed that Sarah had hit you. Classic. We need to get together sometime.
Margaret! It's Yael!! Your favorite!! I can't believe I found you! All you New Haven people are like a cult with your blogs so you're all so easy to find! Congratulations! I didn't even know you had baby #1! Where are you?? When are we hanging out? I am currently in my last semester of college at Scripps in Claremont, CA...not sure what I am doing next year but am enjoying my remaining time while it lasts...anyway shoot me an email when you get a chance I would love an update! yaelfriedman7@gmail.com
Love, Yael xoxo
Post a Comment