Oh Margaret, I am having a coveting my neighbor moment. Oh... as I look out at the depressing weather, I so wish that I had gone too. How refreshing, now you have a boost to go back and deal with gray skies again. You look like a hot beach babe!
Yes! Pictures! It looks so amazing. Amelia is just so cute...every picture. We'll all have to plan a trip together. I've been checking for Seattle tickets regularly. Let me know if you see cheap ones. Miss you!
Oh, and I watched part of Hairspray again. I'm sorry but John is hilarious!
Thanks for the comments guys. Hawaii was so fun. And like you said Kara, back to the dull weather of the Northwest. Jana, anytime you find tickets come on up. I'm always on the prowl for deals between here and SLC.
Sorry, can't stand John in Hairspray. I watched a clip to try again. Why is he irritating me so?
So this is what you have been up to! Glad to see you had a warm week in january...jake is so jealous and so am I to be honest. Amelia is too cute! I cannot believe how big she is getting...how fast time goes by!
Had no idea you went to Hawaii!! Love, love, love the pictures. Amelia is so big! She is so beautiful! You all look like you had a great time. p.s. yes, milk chocolate chips + popcorn= movie bliss
Ah, I am green with envy! Sun, sand and did I catch a pineapple drink in there? I imagine a trip with the McOmber fam-damily to be one filled with good times and lots of laughter; seeing how totally fun you all are! Glad for your fun trip & safe return!!
Oh I feel bad, I don't want people jealous. We got to go to Hawaii because my parents were going and had extra room. So we kinda invited ourselves. Gotta travel while the Munchkin is still free!
Kathryn, it is crazy how fast they grow. I can't believe how big Morgan is. And, by the way, what did you think of Mansfield Park?
Hilary- Do you just drop the chocolate chips in the popcorn? I'm excited to try this out. Am I the only person that doesn't do this?
Jody- I remember always wanting to tag along on your fam's scuba trips to Cozumel. And yes, that pineapple drink was the first time the Munchkin sucked from a straw. The drinks were just that good.
Elzabar- I do know you'll take half eaten See's, just like you would take half eaten Cafe Rio. Just like I would.
Allison- Yes, I hear Utah is getting a plethora of snow. Perhaps making up for all the snow-less winters of the past.
I had mixed emotions about Mansfield park...I was not crazy about Miss f.price...rude I know but her mouth bugged me! I liked Edmund a lot better than I thought I would and I really liked how they portrayed his mom. She was more endearing to me in this version and less out there...most of all I appreciated that is was not so sexual as the Holly Wood version. What did you think?
Kathryn, that is so funny about Miss. Fanny's mouth. I felt the same way. In some scenes I didn't even notice and then other times I was bugged. But I loved Edmund and like you said his mom. I was so glad they made her more aware of things and not so completely clueless. I liked most of the casting in this one, in Northanger Abbey John Thorpe didn't seem like the right fit. And two thumbs up for the sexual tension sans the sex scenes.
17 comments:
The pictures are lovely! What a fun trip to take as a family!
Oh Margaret,
I am having a coveting my neighbor moment. Oh... as I look out at the depressing weather, I so wish that I had gone too. How refreshing, now you have a boost to go back and deal with gray skies again. You look like a hot beach babe!
how fun, Amelia looks like a little todler now- I am very jealous too- I haven't left the house in over a week- we are snowed in :(
Yes! Pictures! It looks so amazing. Amelia is just so cute...every picture. We'll all have to plan a trip together. I've been checking for Seattle tickets regularly. Let me know if you see cheap ones. Miss you!
Oh, and I watched part of Hairspray again. I'm sorry but John is hilarious!
Thanks for the comments guys. Hawaii was so fun. And like you said Kara, back to the dull weather of the Northwest.
Jana, anytime you find tickets come on up. I'm always on the prowl for deals between here and SLC.
Sorry, can't stand John in Hairspray. I watched a clip to try again. Why is he irritating me so?
So this is what you have been up to! Glad to see you had a warm week in january...jake is so jealous and so am I to be honest. Amelia is too cute! I cannot believe how big she is getting...how fast time goes by!
Had no idea you went to Hawaii!! Love, love, love the pictures. Amelia is so big! She is so beautiful! You all look like you had a great time.
p.s. yes, milk chocolate chips + popcorn= movie bliss
Ah, I am green with envy! Sun, sand and did I catch a pineapple drink in there? I imagine a trip with the McOmber fam-damily to be one filled with good times and lots of laughter; seeing how totally fun you all are! Glad for your fun trip & safe return!!
Gorgeous family gorgeous hawaii -- what fun! And I'll take half eaten See's any day. You know I will.
I am so jealous! I am dying to go somewhere, anywhere sunny! Amelia is adorable and you guys all look great!
Oh I feel bad, I don't want people jealous.
We got to go to Hawaii because my parents were going and had extra room. So we kinda invited ourselves. Gotta travel while the Munchkin is still free!
Kathryn, it is crazy how fast they grow. I can't believe how big Morgan is. And, by the way, what did you think of Mansfield Park?
Hilary- Do you just drop the chocolate chips in the popcorn? I'm excited to try this out. Am I the only person that doesn't do this?
Jody- I remember always wanting to tag along on your fam's scuba trips to Cozumel. And yes, that pineapple drink was the first time the Munchkin sucked from a straw. The drinks were just that good.
Elzabar- I do know you'll take half eaten See's, just like you would take half eaten Cafe Rio. Just like I would.
Allison- Yes, I hear Utah is getting a plethora of snow. Perhaps making up for all the snow-less winters of the past.
Whatev...let us all be jealous!
I had mixed emotions about Mansfield park...I was not crazy about Miss f.price...rude I know but her mouth bugged me! I liked Edmund a lot better than I thought I would and I really liked how they portrayed his mom. She was more endearing to me in this version and less out there...most of all I appreciated that is was not so sexual as the Holly Wood version. What did you think?
Kathryn, that is so funny about Miss. Fanny's mouth. I felt the same way. In some scenes I didn't even notice and then other times I was bugged.
But I loved Edmund and like you said his mom. I was so glad they made her more aware of things and not so completely clueless. I liked most of the casting in this one, in Northanger Abbey John Thorpe didn't seem like the right fit. And two thumbs up for the sexual tension sans the sex scenes.
Can't wait for the rest of them.
JEALOUS!! I don't care what the bible says. Looks like a good time. Good to see you scored a trip with the parents. It is the best kind.
Annie,
We were right on Poi'pu and like you said, it was beautiful. Too bad we weren't there at the same time.
It is so fun to see pictures of Austin as a full-out dad. You guys look great!
Post a Comment