Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Holiday Rundown

Been a slacker with the blog lately.
Here's a quick summary of our holiday:

Family

DDR

Eating

Sledding
Movies

Sledding

The Munchkin loving her cousins
Early warning signs of an addiction to Wii

Keeping a close eye on what the grandparents fed the Munchkin

Hot tub

Graham singing High School Musical 2
More sledding




Etc.

It was wonderful. I hope you all had a great holiday.

9 comments:

Kara said...

Margaret,
So sorry I didn't call you with Lia's number... I was gone up til almost new years. Are you home now? I hear you may be joining the gals in Vegas... so jealous.

Jana said...

It was so good to see you...I wish I could have had a little more Margs over the holiday. Amelia is sooo cute. Even Brad commented on her adorableness. Have fun in Hawaii...post pics when you're back! Love you.

Sarah said...

Sounds like you had a great holiday! We need to get together sometime. I would love to see you again! Your little munchkin is adorable.

Hilary said...

I love hearing your Uncle Robert's "half-laugh" on that video. I'm glad you got to come to Utah for Christmas but sad I missed you!!!!

Jody said...

I came across your & Jana's blogs the other day. I was "blogsurfing" random blogs detached twice/thrice and then some from my sister Hillary's. Reading both of your blogs brought back so many memories of DC1, roadtrips, school & the like. Anyway, your little Munchkin is so beautiful! Good to see you!

Jods
Jeffandjodywright.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Kara, can't go to Vegas. So sad, but we will have to try it again another time.
Jana, just got back from Hawaii- loved it. I think we need to watch Stardust together.
Sarah, next time I'm in Utah, we'll meet up.
Hilary, were you around? A birdie told me you were in Palo Alto. Dang.
Jody, I'm so excited to hear from you. Yeah for blogs!

flynn family said...

It was so fun to see so much of you this December. Thanks for coming to our new year's eve party (that ended at 10:30). We must be getting old.

Jana said...

waiting for pics of the vacation in paradise...

Margaret said...

Ahhh, they're coming, they're coming.
Gee I'm a slacker.