Thursday, June 11, 2009

She's Here!

Charlotte Ruby Smith
June 9th, 2009
7 lbs. 15 oz.
18 1/2 inches


Barely made it to the hospital and I mean barely:
Went through ER doors at 6:00am she was in my arms at 6:13. But that is another story.






These pics are just from Austins phone, more to come.

29 comments:

Meredith said...

woot woot! she's beauteous!

Meredith said...

woot woot! she's beauteous!

Joan said...

She's adorable! I learned your great news from your VT partner this morning -- and I totally understand why you weren't available. Glad your sweet little one is safely here. Thanks for posting pictures!

SHANNA said...

congratulations!!! she is beautiful. ( i am a friend of austin's from high school btw) glad to see everyone made it here safely.

SHANNA said...

congratulations!!! she is beautiful. ( i am a friend of austin's from high school btw) glad to see everyone made it here safely.

SHANNA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maleina said...

Crazy, so I take it no drugs were involved. She is just adorable! Congratulations, glad she made it here safely :)

Kate said...

Oh my gosh Margaret! She is SO darling! I LOVE her name too. And I'm so very glad you didn't have her in the car. Wow, what a story huh? Congratulations! Can't wait to see her in person.

Jana said...

Congrats! Oh i just love that little squishy face. She's beautiful. can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

Sorensen said...

I will be so happy to not see you in church on Sunday! She is so sweet! Her dark hair is a nice contrast to the munchkins! Happy healing! Call if you need anything.

adrienne said...

Wow! She is so beautiful! Truly, not just "every baby is beautiful," but really exceptionally beautiful! I'm excited for you. I hope you're all doing well.

Sara said...

Yea!! Congrats Margs, she is as cute as ever. Can't believe your quick delivery! Hope you are doing good and the muchkin is adjusting well. :) Can't wait to see you this summer.

Mindy Hales said...

So I was only kidding on Sunday when I said that you would have a quick delivery...Talk about cutting it close. Congrats she is beautiful!!! I am excited to hear the story.

Kara said...

I can't wait to hear your story. That sounds so so intensely crazy!! She is a beauty Margaret. Love the name. Love the baby. Love the mama. Lots of love sent your way my dear!

breanna said...

congratulations! she is absolutely ADORABLE! i just love tiny new babies!!! i have fast labors, but this ones sounds like it takes the cake!! i can't wait to hear. i thought we were going to have matching hazels!?

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

congrats margaret... can't wait to hear the story... mine was really fast (and early)this time around too, but not that fast! welcome to motherhood of 2, i'm still figuring it out but its fun =)

Sarah said...

Congratulations Margaret. She is gorgeous, and I adore her name. Hopefully your recovery will be as speedy as your delivery!

Kathryn e. said...

Congratulations Smith Family. She is beautiful! I am excited to hear the story...glad it was not me...I need my drugs! Good luck and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Christina said...

Congrats - what a cute name and a cute baby! Love her hair!

Laura Jex said...

Oh! She is so cute! I cant wait for more pictures!

allison said...

Congratulations! What a sweet little baby. So happy for you guys!

Jody said...

Margaret you're a rockstar!! I can't imagine...ER to delivery in under 15 minutes. If you ask me, that is THEE way to go. She looks beautiful and healthy and I am so happy for you guys. I too love her name, goes well with the Munchkin's. Congratulations!!

JAM said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful and very feminine. Hard to pull of on the first day of life.

Brian D said...

Congratulations you guys! We're so happy for you!

Bonnie Bell Anderson said...

13 minutes is craaaazy! can;t wait fir the story - she's beautiful! congratulations!!

Julia said...

What a darling little bebe. I can't wait to meet her! love you all!

allison said...

Congratulations you guys!!! she is so sweet. Love her name.

Kierstin said...

Congratulations Margaret! Both of your girls are beautiful :) I love your posts, they make me laugh! I hope you are doing well. It's been so long since I've seen you and it's so fun to catch up on long-lost friends lives. Good luck with #2, you're gonna need it!! hee hee

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new baby, she is beautiful!