We spent most of July in Utah, but I had a hard time getting some of the photos uploaded. A month late, but here are some pictures.
We celebrated Austin's 30th birthday with a grand fiesta. Que divertido!

What would a pinata be without candy, squirt guns and protractors? For all the little kids out there that dream of becoming engineers.

Went went to Lagoon twice. The Munchkin and cousin G had to be in matching outfits at all times, all days.


At Cherry Hill

My parents bought all the adults tickets to 'The Police' concert. We acted like 16-year old girls (even the guys) and enjoyed the giant gong onstage.

Baby Posh

Fun at the children's museum.


3 weeks was not long enough.
We celebrated Austin's 30th birthday with a grand fiesta. Que divertido!
What would a pinata be without candy, squirt guns and protractors? For all the little kids out there that dream of becoming engineers.
Went went to Lagoon twice. The Munchkin and cousin G had to be in matching outfits at all times, all days.
At Cherry Hill
My parents bought all the adults tickets to 'The Police' concert. We acted like 16-year old girls (even the guys) and enjoyed the giant gong onstage.
Baby Posh
Fun at the children's museum.
13 comments:
you went to sting?! i'm mad [at] you, i'm mad [at] you. just kidding, i had to squeeze a sting line in.
the munchkin is glorious. when do i get to see her in 3-D?
i just had an idea. our moms have sister in law reunions...why not a cousin reunion??
Okay, I am jealous that a. you got to go to Lagoon!! and b. you got to stay for 3 weeks. I know the feeling - no matter how long you're there, it's just never enough. Although I was surprised to learn that I am no longer used to the Utah heat or the brightness of the sun! Too long in overcast Seattle I guess.
Looks like a fun trip home. Colton mentioned that you had been by the Pizzeria and that it was great to see you.
Your little munchkin really is glorious. She is so beautiful and getting so big.
It really wasn't long enough. You forgot to blog about the big party at VHS. Miss your face.
I love the picture of Austin swinging at the pinata 10 feet over his head!
Sounds like so much fun! Dave loved the pictures of Austing swinging at the pinata! Were bummed we missed the fiesta! Ameila is so big...when are you guys coming to visit? Come soon while the weather is still warm! And I agree with you on your comment about speidi...they are so annoying..dave and I HATE THEM! dave doesn't really watch only here and there, but they drive him nuts, along with lo!
Time flies when you are having fun. My family was all out here for a couple of weeks, it was a full, loud house but it was fun! Your munchkin is so cute! They grow so fast don't they?
Merz-A stone's (catapult) throw from Irvine...when are we getting together? Back in California I see. I need to make my way down there.
Kate, it's true about the Utah heat. I would get so tired after being in the sun. I have a lower tolerance for it.
Thanks Millie. Honestly, the Pizzeria was delicious. Everything we had was perfect and tasted fresh and wonderful. We can't wait to go back.
Jana, I'll leave the reunion blogging to you. I actually forgot about that.
Jen, my dad was in charge of the pinata level. He had some fun with it.
Natalie, we were actually hoping to come down this month. I'll e-mail you. We can harp on Speidi while we're there.
Maleina, it is crazy how fast they grow. I look at pictures of your kids and I can't believe it. I remember when your little guy was born.
I also love visiting Utah and I didn't even grow up there. Hey, guess who just found me on facebook? Janinie Weinie :)
No way Kara. I'm going to have to get more info from you.
Police concert? I always knew that your parents were definitely the coolest on the block. Seriously, I just love them :) I think Galoon is the most fun when you are there for the kids. Seeing Gretta's face was worth the money for a day to me!! I'm sad I didn't see you when you were here, maybe next time!
hey margaret! for sure give your friend my email...breannay@gmail.com besides, i need more friends here!
i can't believe how big the munchkin is! she's looking like such a big gril these days!
Margaret,
Why haven't you shown me your blog before. I love it. Your stories make me laugh. And your cutie is so cute. I miss you guys. Lets hang out.
-Colleen
Post a Comment