Well, I can't quite believe it is October, but here we are. I love fall so it is okay. We had a busy summer and were fortunate to go lots of places and see lots of family. I just didn't blog on this blog about any of it for one reason or another. We also did a bit of exploring right here in our own backyard, meaning the greater Seattle area. Our backyard ain't nothin'. Here is a small recap, for those who care.
We had fun in Utah. The Munchkin was mad at me in this picture because I took a band-aid off of her leg. Of course it was my fault so grandpa got her ice cream.
I think Charlotte also had some ice cream.
We went to Idaho for the 4th of July and loved being with all our family and cousins.
Playing in the sprinklers with cousins in California.
This little girl turned 1....back in June. Have you seen a happier one year old?
Uh, yeah...
We also tagged along on a business trip with Austin and some other fun things but I cannot find the cord that connects my camera to my computer for uploading. Seriously, I fear that Charlotte has wondered off with it and it will only be found when I am not looking for it.
We are now in Halloween mode. The Munchkin has finally settled on a costume after about 50 different ideas. She also has big plans for Charlotte, suggesting such things as Peter Pan (which is okay) to a toenail (not so okay) but then I spend the rest of the day wondering, IF she were to be a toenail, now how would I make that costume?
Don't worry, she won't be a toenail.
13 comments:
Charlotte is so big, and the Munckin in the wig is just a little crazy Margaret in the making :).
Is that blond wig part of Amelia's costume? I'm thinking Courtney Love or some 80's rocker?? haha Fun pictures!
oh they're so, so beautiful marg! charlotte could definitely pull off the toenail look. i've narrowed will's costumes down to a top 5. seriously why am i putting so much pressure on myself?!
i'm missin you real bad lately. wish we were closer!!
Your girls are so adorable! Gotta love that munchkins presonality!
Thanks for finally posting! Such cute girls. How would you go about making a toenail? Something I am sure I will be thinking about all day too. I hope you find the cord soon so we can see more pictures of your little family.
thanks for the post, can't wait to see the girls next year in Seattle!
I'm so jealous Merzy got to see you all! You make me want to hop on a plane to Seattle and play!
Kara, that is what Austin said about the Amelia wig picture. He said he saw a picture of me growing up where my hair was crazy like that and I had a little look in my eye....
Kate, no it is not part of her costume, though that would've been cool.
Jana, so curious what you are debating between. Do it now cause sooner than you know he will have an opinion on the matter.
Thanks Mauvia.
Kathryn, I really do need to find that cord. And thanks to you I still say idiot everytime I go running.
Dran, we are excited to have you. It's been far too long.
Sarah, it was so good to see your sista. You know, nothing is stopping you from hopping on a plane. Come join us, when your hubby is swamped with all things legal you should sneak away.
Cute girls Margaret! Summer did fly by, looks like you guys had fun. I think a toenail has to be the most interesting costume ideas I have ever heard. Maybe you should try it.
Thanks Maleina. I'll send you a picture if we go the toenail route.
Woah, I think the Munckin probably changed from 3T to 4T or something since your last update? The toenail sounds interesting...would it be a pedicured toenail? :) Whatever they are dressed as, they will get loads of candy just for being deliciously cute. Glad you're back!
Hey!!! I just found your blog! Look how big your kids are...and that is an old pic! How are you? I miss talking to you! I was laughing so hard because of the wig pic. I thought the same thing! Love you!
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment