Technology is great. I love e-mail- it's fast, efficient and practical. However, there is still nothing like getting something fun in the good ol' mailbox.
In one day I got two great pieces of mail.
I got this:
Full of this:
And him:
From her:
I also got some tickets to a concert I've been waiting for about 5 years to go to. Sweeeeeeet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ahhh...I always wished that I had a sister to send me creepy Halloween pictures and candy via UPS...Lucky!
what concert? It is always good to get something in the mail. Agreed.
wow. that is one intense slip'n'slide. but it looks like a part of it is missing..sister...
frame that envelope, someday it'll be worth millions.
Annie, the concert is Travis. We've tried to see them for so long. They rarely grace the US. You a fan? Come up and go with us!
Ra-boo-boo....picture has been changed. I guess the slip'n'slide will have to be a different post. I want a rematch by the way.
And MC, the envelope will be framed and put somewhere prominently in my home so that the many art connoisseur's that enter my home can become familiar with your work. We'll split the millions 70/30..okay okay, 60/40.
I so miss getting snail mail.. this dang technology has ruined it for us. Maybe we should start a snail mail club and take turns sending each other packages so we feel cool when we get the mail.
Post a Comment