Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Promise fulfilled


I promised a friend that within one weeks time I would have my own blog up with a picture of The Munchkin. So here it is. I am officially joining the blog-wagon and I guess we will see how it goes.

11 comments:

Hilary said...

It's about time, as I told you a month or so ago that your computer would be reduced to a pile of ashes if you didn't...
Well I'm excited to read updates and see pictures!! I miss you!!!! Amelia looks adorable!!

adrienne said...

Oh, Margaret, my friend!! We jumped on the blogging wagon on the same day!!!! Crazy... Your babe is soooo cute! I'm excited to be in touch again!

Kara said...

Margaret,
Yeah... peer pressure can be a good thing sometimes. Amelia is a cutie pie.. I can't wait to see more. Your new faithful blog stalker
Kara

Grifter said...

You also need to get "on the wagon" in a drinking sense. I am tired of your raving drunkenness.

My divination tells me that your blog experience will be...pleasant.

You're the best.

Ruby said...

Margaret,

What if blogging is your gateway to stardom? Maybe that is how Kelly Rippa made is so big. I should take the while blogging thing a bit more seriously.

P.S. I know you have already made up your mind about what you are being for Hallow's Ween (hehehe) but you would make a good Sean Connery.

I like the babe in the wheeler. Cute.

Margaret said...

Hilary and Kara, you were two of the people that convinced me to do this. Kara, I look forward to being stalked by you.

Adrienne, you have a blog? I couldn't get to it. You will need to send me the link.

Cousin Joe- divination indeed! Do you remember when you told me you could tell time just by looking at the sun on one of our many hikes above my house? I still like to believe that you can even though I'm pretty sure you can't....wait, can you?

And Rebecca. I would be a good Sean Connery. I don't think I will ever be able to repeat that day however. I have every intention of rising to stardom through my blog. I actually just got off the phone with Kelly, she was giving me great tips.

Rohm Family said...

yeah I am so excited your on here! Amelia is so cute.

JAM said...

Yeah!! I am happy to see you have joined the blogfest. It took me a while to be an obsessive blogger. Good luck, I know you can do it.

adrienne said...

I sent a link to your hotmail account. If that doesn't work let me know and I'll send you a link a different way. Mine's just secured so only the people I invite can look at it.

flynn family said...

Congrats Margaret! I just got one up a few weeks ago. Put some pix of your house on there.

Jana said...

Yes, I can see how a town like Mukilteo would over shadow all of the surrounding towns. Kind of like Farmington and the rest of Davis County...

p.s. Amelia looks so freakin cute in a pumpkin wheelbarrow...

xoxo
Get Informed